Leah GuidryJ.D., M.A. Contact Leah Guidry
Leah has more than three decades of experience advising health systems, hospitals, academic health centers, physician groups and life sciences organizations on complex compliance issues.
Transformation is the ability to address the most pressing challenges in a manner that harnesses the best the organization has to offer while pressing for change that promotes growth.”
Leah is a compliance expert with more than 30 years of experience working with health systems, hospitals, academic health centers, physician groups, and pharmaceutical and device manufacturers. She specializes in clinical research matters, helping institutions navigate research infrastructure development, strategy development and execution, and regulatory compliance.
Throughout her career, Leah has:
- Led multiple initiatives to assess institutions’ compliance risks and the efficacy of their compliance structures.
- Managed teams responsible for evaluating organizations’ clinical research billing operations and infrastructure.
- Conducted numerous internal investigations to determine the validity of alleged regulatory compliance violations.
Prior to joining Huron, Leah practiced law in both New York and Washington, D.C. As a healthcare attorney, she focused on assisting large healthcare systems in their efforts to comply with complex state and federal regulatory systems while also meeting their business goals.
Leah is a frequent speaker at national and regional conferences sponsored by the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA), the Society for Research Administrators (SRA) and the National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA) on topics related to clinical research and healthcare compliance issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Advisory Services
- Managed Services
- Huron Research Suite
Education & Certifications
- J.D., Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- M.A., Chapman University
- B.S., Louisiana State University
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More