Martin McKittrickContact Martin McKittrick
Martin is a healthcare operations expert with more than 20 years of experience using data and analytics to help clients identify and implement strategies to deliver more efficient operations amid changing market dynamics. He integrates organization-level strategic development, resource optimization and operational process design with data-driven management.
Sustainable change aligns mission and purpose with a data-driven mindset for achievement.”
Martin has over two decades of experience leading healthcare institutions, including academic medical centers and community hospitals, delivering productivity, efficiency, sustainable growth and cost management strategies through data, analytics and operations initiatives.
Throughout his career, Martin has:
- Designed reporting processes and structures for the implementation of a $2.5 billion health system’s five-year strategic plan, leading a multidisciplinary team that identified $100 million in readily implementable improvements.
- Developed and implemented datacentric clinic staffing tools and models that optimized resources for a large academic enterprise with more than 100 clinics, enabling 15% volume growth and a staffing cost reduction of over $7 million per year.
- Delivered a comprehensive performance improvement project for a public healthcare district, resulting in $24 million in cost reductions and revenue enhancements.
Prior to Huron, Martin held the roles of director, associate director and senior managing consultant at Berkeley Research Group. He also served as a manager at Deloitte and a director at Aspen Healthcare Metrics.
Martin obtained a Master of Business Administration from Drexel University and a Bachelor of Arts from North Carolina State University. He is a fellow at the American College of Healthcare Executives and is a Lean Design for Six Sigma green belt.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Drexel University
- B.A., North Carolina State University
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Lean Design for Six Sigma Green Belt
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More