Mike WillhelmContact Mike Willhelm
Mike is a managing director who serves clients across the financial services and public sector industries. He works with and advises clients on transformation strategies for the chief financial officer’s office, including developing strategic road maps and digital solutions that enable advanced decision-making capabilities for their organizations.
Mike has more than 20 years of advisory, transformation and system consulting experience pertaining to enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise performance and profitability management (EPM), finance, enterprise risk management (ERM), customer relationship management (CRM) and analytics. Mike leads teams to work with Huron’s clients to architect and implement financial and customer relationship solutions that are impactful and improvement-oriented.
Throughout his career, Mike has:
- Overseen transformation projects (through system deployment and post-project completion) in support of finance, risk, analytics and information technology transformations.
- Collaborated with clients and teams to focus on architecting solutions for multibillion-dollar, global and national organizations.
- Delivered numerous educational sessions and workshops to clients on enterprise technology transformations and industry trends.
Mike holds an MBA from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business and a BBA from Texas A&M University.
Mike has presented at various events and webcasts across a variety of functional areas, technologies and conferences.
Prior to joining Huron, Mike served as vice president for financial services at ADI Strategies, which was acquired by Huron in May 2016. Prior to ADI Strategies, Mike worked at Oracle on its financial services industry team.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Georgetown University
- BBA, Texas A&M University
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma, international business honor society
- Certified, Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More