Ronnie has nearly 30 years of healthcare consulting experience and has worked with many leading payors and providers throughout the country. He is a member of the executive leadership team for Huron’s healthcare business and the national leader of Huron’s performance improvement business unit.
Ronnie has led numerous large-scale transformation efforts working with a variety of clients, including children’s hospitals, large academic health centers and multihospital systems. He is an expert in health management operations, specializing in managing the design and delivery of strategic information systems and operational reengineering projects. Through his leadership, Huron’s performance improvement business unit has delivered meaningful and sustainable results to clients throughout the country, enabling them to achieve hundreds of millions of dollars in annual, recurring benefit.
During his time at Huron, Ronnie has worked with clients to:
- Provide oversight for various performance improvement projects, driving meaningful and sustainable improvements and consistently delivering financial benefits equivalent to 3% to 6% of net patient revenue.
- Serve as executive lead on a large-scale revenue cycle program centered on driving standardization and optimization across five flagship academic health centers and delivering over $600 million in financial benefit.
- Serve as executive lead on a revenue cycle transformation initiative for a large, multistate health system (19 hospitals), delivering over $100 million in annual, recurring income statement benefit.
- Lead an integrated hospital and physician revenue cycle transformation effort for a large academic health center, delivering $75 million in annual, recurring income statement benefit.
- Lead a revenue cycle transformation initiative for a large, complex health system (over 20 hospitals), delivering over $50 million in annual, recurring income statement benefit.
- Develop and oversee numerous large-scale program management offices for clients to manage the successful completion of large, complex, multiyear transformation efforts.
In 2004, Ronnie joined Stockamp & Associates, which was acquired by Huron in 2008. Prior to joining Stockamp, Ronnie had a successful 12-year career with Accenture (formerly Andersen Consulting LLP), where he specialized in complex program management, strategic planning, systems integration and process improvement initiatives.
Ronnie holds a Bachelor of Arts in economics from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
- Managed Services
Education & Certifications
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Member, The Health Management Academy (CFO Forum)
- Member, The Healthcare Roundtable’s CFO Roundtable