Sounder is an experienced technology adviser who works with organizations across industries to transform their financial systems.
Sounder is a technology and analytics expert with more than 17 years of experience helping organizations modernize their financial systems. He currently oversees multiple engagements across strategic accounts for Huron’s India location.
Sounder has extensive experience leading large delivery teams responsible for implementing Oracle’s cloud-based solutions for budgeting, planning, profitability and cost management. He is a certified project management professional with a depth of expertise in software development cycles and analytics, including data warehousing, reporting and statistical analysis.
Prior to his time at Huron, Sounder held a number of consulting roles at Rittman Mead Consulting, Mu Sigma and Infosys. He began his career as an engineer at Centum Electronics.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Financial Services
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
Education & Certifications
- M.S., Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- MBA, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- B.E., Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Project Management Professional certification
- Six Sigma green belt
- ISO 9001 Certified Internal Quality Auditor