Tina HunterContact Tina Hunter
Tina has more than 30 years of experience improving labor productivity and care management in the healthcare industry through reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations, improving customer service and driving revenues. She has managed multiple comprehensive performance improvement engagements in large multifacility health systems, academic medical centers and post-acute healthcare organizations by partnering with leadership to implement process changes and drive sustainable financial results.
Tina is an experienced healthcare executive who specializes in operational and clinical improvements for home health and long-term care. She works with clients to drive growth and profitability in challenging and competitive environments and to motivate cross-functional teams with collaborative and innovative strategies to meet and exceed business objectives.
Throughout her career, Tina has:
- Directed labor and clinical operations performance improvement activities for a large multifacility health system in North Carolina, resulting in $31.6 million of sustainable annualized workforce benefits, including $2.6 million within the post-acute departments.
- Led the implementation of a labor, long-term skilled care, behavioral health and clinical operations performance improvement engagement for a $56 million community hospital, resulting in more than $1.2 million in benefits to the organization, with $246,000 in post-acute departments.
- Achieved $1.7 million of sustainable annualized workforce benefits, with $589,000 within the post-acute departments, as a home health labor lead on a performance improvement engagement for a community hospital in the Midwest.
Prior to joining Huron, Tina served as a successful regional leader for more than 20 years in various post-acute healthcare settings.
Tina is a member of Sigma Theta Tau International and the American Organization of Nurse Executives.
Tina holds a master’s degree in healthcare administration from the University of Phoenix and a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Arkansas State University.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
Education & Certifications
- MHA, University of Phoenix
- BSN, Arkansas State University
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant, Vickie Milazzo Institute
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More