Vicki combines over 25 years of experience driving digital transformations for clients in a variety of industries — from healthcare to financial services — along with leading operations and human resources strategies and programs. Vicki currently specializes in Workday’s cloud-based solutions to support growth and increase efficiency for her clients.
To drive change throughout an organization, technology should support the strategic vision and connect all stakeholders and users to the desired future state.”
Vicki uses decades of leadership experience in finance, human resources, and Workday to help clients design and implement Workday solutions, driving operational success and value. She leads clients through digital transformation to achieve greater value from their human capital management, payroll, financial, and supply chain systems and processes. In addition, Vicki has led human resources teams, project management offices, client satisfaction programs, and functional centers of excellence.
Across her career, Vicki has:
- Collaborated with Workday to become the first customer live on the Workday Payroll product, successfully completing the implementation in three months for a financial institution, improving processes while minimizing expenses.
- Collaborated with Workday to create and optimize a delivery model for medium enterprise clients to efficiently implement payroll, workforce management, and finance solutions.
- Led over 50 clients in successful implementations of Workday’s cloud-based solutions, resulting in improved operational efficiencies, reduced costs, improved profitability, and increased employee engagement while maintaining a high client satisfaction rating.
Before joining Huron, Vicki held leadership roles at numerous consulting and financial institutions, including serving as the Workday national healthcare market leader at CrossCountry Consulting. She served as associate partner of Workday solutions and delivery leader at IBM. At Commerce Bancshares, Vicki served as vice president.
Vicki earned her Bachelor of Science in business administration, summa cum laude, from Columbia College of Missouri. She is certified in Workday Human Capital Management and Workday Project Management.
Areas of Expertise
- People Driven Transformation Assessment and Visioning
- Performance Improvement Technology
- Talent Management
- Financial Services
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Columbia College
- Certified in Workday Human Capital Management
- Certified in Workday Project Management