Vikki ChoateMSN, R.N., NEA-BC, CPHQ Contact Vikki Choate
Vikki has over three decades of healthcare leadership experience that she brings to her role helping organizations achieve quality, safety and high reliability as they pursue transformative, lasting clinical and operational change.
Vikki is a consultant and international speaker with more than 35 years of healthcare leadership experience that she uses to help clients consistently deliver results. She specializes in guiding healthcare organizations and executives to improve the care delivery process, enhance the patient experience and create cultures of accountability, safety and high reliability.
Vikki leads Huron’s quality, safety and high reliability work across the U.S. and in Canada. She presents regularly at national conferences and individual organizations.
Prior to joining Huron, Vikki held leadership roles in both the payor and provider environments. Vikki has served as a system vice president of performance improvement and a chief quality officer.
Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Design and Alignment
- Cultural Change
Education & Certifications
- DNP Candidate, American Sentinel University
- MSN, American Sentinel University
- BSN, American Sentinel University
- ASN, University of Maine
- Nurse Executive, Advanced Certification
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
- Six Sigma yellow belt
- Advanced Training Program for Healthcare Quality Improvement Executives
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More