Vincent SalvatoContact Vincent Salvato
Vince has more than 17 years of experience developing technology solutions for higher education institutions. He has worked with numerous clients to solve business problems across recruitment, admissions, student services, alumni relations and fundraising.
For nearly two decades, Vince has implemented technology to enable digital transformation in the higher education sector. He has led numerous Salesforce projects ranging in duration from a few months to multiyear implementations. He currently oversees the strategic vision of the Salesforce higher education business at Huron.
Throughout his career, Vince has:
- Served as the executive sponsor for an enterprisewide Salesforce implementation for one of the largest public state universities in the country.
- Worked with various institutions across the country to provide a strategic road map to implement Salesforce’s Connected Campus.
- Worked closely with Salesforce.org’s higher education senior vice president, regional vice presidents and director of alliances to strategize on new and existing opportunities, with a focus on enterprise implementations.
- Worked with Salesforce.org’s industry and product team to develop strategies for existing and upcoming product offerings (e.g., Education Data Architecture (EDA) and Advisor Link).
- Served as the executive sponsor for implementing a Force for Change grant to provide an open-source solution for recruiting utilizing Salesforce and EDA (Interactions).
- Architected solutions that leveraged Salesforce, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Workday, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Informatica and Jitterbit.
- Served on the Salesforce.org Higher Education Advisory Board.
Prior to joining Huron, Vince spent the last nine years at a system integrator and was responsible for direct sales of services to clients leveraging the Salesforce platform within higher education. His duties included developing account strategies, architecting solutions, creating presentations and presenting to C-level executives.
Vince has participated in several higher education and technology conferences, including EDUCAUSE, Dreamforce and the Salesforce Higher Ed Summit. He has presented on approaches to implementing enterprise projects, integration strategies and the ability to implement Salesforce.org’s Connected Campus vision.
Areas of Expertise
- Customer Relationship Management
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More