Huron is proud to be a sponsor at NACDA
The NACDA & Affiliates Convention Week is an event that brings the intercollegiate athletics community together to share solutions to complex challenges, explore what’s possible, and shape the future of athletics.
Ways to engage with Huron at NACDA 2022:
- Visit Huron’s experts at their lounge space to learn how Huron can help your college or university establish a strong foundation for growth, transformation, and innovation.
- Join us in congratulating Dr. Kevin White on his induction into the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics Hall of Fame. We are proud to have Dr. White as a member of our intercollegiate athletics team and applaud him on the well-deserved recognition of his extraordinary career and leadership within the industry.
- Attend the following session featuring our thought leaders and clients:Session: Monday, June 27, 10:45-11:45 amShort-Term Strategies During Turbulent Times
Intercollegiate athletics has evolved dramatically with a variety of forces prompting rapid change. As athletics leaders assess this increasingly complex landscape, they can shape the future in part by the strategies they employ locally in their departments, on campus, and as a conference member.
Growing financial pressures, evolving federal and state legislation, and compliance considerations are among key factors driving this shifting environment, requiring collaboration and support from across the campus, as athletics directors work to enter this new era in intercollegiate athletics. The expansion of name, image, and likeness (NIL) rights for student-athletes and the anniversary of Title IX present opportunities to transform intercollegiate athletics into an even more mission-focused entity, creating lasting change. Hear from a variety of leaders on strategies used to help their athletics departments embrace a new future while strengthening their operations and programs “at home.”
- Kevin White, Vice President and Director of Athletics, Emeritus, Duke University
- Jennifer Heppel, Commissioner, Patriot League
- Allen Greene, Director of Athletics, Auburn University
- Tom Nevala, Director, Huron; Former Senior Associate Athletics Director, University of Notre Dame