Professional Development Bootcamp
Huron is proud to offer a unique opportunity to undergraduate students who are graduating in 2025, 2026 and 2027 who identify as being a part of historically marginalized community and/or show a commitment to diversity and inclusion efforts in their school or local community. Our Professional Development Bootcamp offers students the opportunity to learn more about what it takes to succeed in today’s business climate and excel in professional settings.
Selected students will gain insight into Huron and meet senior leaders, employee resource group members and current consultants who will cultivate an open learning space to acquire valuable transferable skills.
Throughout the 4-Week Series you will:
- Develop your personal brand and learn how to communicate your skills, passions and experiences
- Refine your resume and hone your interview skills with expert advice from Huron consultants
- Better understand your leadership style and how it can help you along your career path
- Gain tips on wellness and work-life balance that can help you succeed through undergrad and beyond
- Event Dates: July 21st, 28th and August 4th, 11th for 90 minutes each Friday
- Location: The event will take place virtually on Zoom
- Application: Please submit your application by June 23rd, 2023
Please submit the following via this link:
- 250-word essay on why you are interested in attending Huron’s Professional Development Bootcamp and how participating will help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
You will receive an update from our team regarding your application by June 30th. If you have any questions, please reach out to Huron’s recruiting team at email@example.com.