Alex brings more than 12 years of experience to commercial, public sector and federal clients as he helps them improve their enterprise systems with innovative and transformational solutions to meet their strategic business goals.
A successful engagement is a true partnership where an alignment of objectives and vision is achieved.”
Alex has over a decade of experience advising and leading clients across many industries on how to optimize their business processes by leveraging innovative solutions. Alex lends his expertise in cloud solutions to help clients transform their technology strategy to support organizational efficiency and mission-critical business goals.
Alex has honed expertise in digital and cloud transformation across various technologies supporting the implementation of enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer experience and advanced analytics systems.
Throughout his career, Alex has:
- Served as a solution architect for one of the largest federal EPM cloud implementations that bridged the gap between the federal formulation and execution process, helping improve transparency to drive accountability.
- Led the implementation of large end-to-end federal cloud transformation initiatives supporting the federal financial management process.
- Led a financial management initiative for a government agency, moving disparate manual and system solutions to an EPM solution and creating the transformation strategy and long-term road map.
Before Huron, Alex held the roles of manager and senior consultant at ADI Strategies. He was a consultant at Deloitte and a financial planning and analysis expert at Citigroup.
Alex obtained his Bachelor of Science in financial business management from Brigham Young University. He is a project management professional.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Digital Strategy
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Robotics Process Automation
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Intelligent Automation
- Customer Relationship Management
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Brigham Young University
- Project Management Professional