Andy is a consulting leader who has more than a decade of experience helping organizations across industries digitally transform their finance departments.
Andy has nearly 15 years of experience guiding organizations through finance transformation, with a focus on adopting enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and business intelligence systems. He is an Oracle subject matter expert who has served leadership teams across a wide variety of industries, including utilities, electricity generation, oil and gas, financial services, retail, manufacturing, automotive, and others.
Andy has led multiple finance transformation programs and implemented or managed more than 50 financial planning and corporate development solutions. Over the course of his career, he has:
- Led multiple finance transformation programs, including several large engagements at recognized investor-owned utilities.
- Managed several multiproduct EPM implementations for global retailers.
- Developed complex planning and forecasting models with a focus on revenue growth, liquidity analysis, merger and acquisition (M&A) functionality, and covenant compliance for a variety of industries.
- Worked with a $60 billion telecommunications firm to create a long-range planning environment across its 30 operating companies and integrate its strategic planning processes and technologies.
- Designed and developed an integrated corporate planning model focusing on retail forecasting and planning for a $10 billion grocery chain.
Prior to joining Huron, Andy was an analyst in the commercial division of Commerce Bank, where his responsibilities included the underwriting and management of multimillion-dollar debt structures, as well as the due diligence of corporate financial positions across various industries.
Andy is an associate member of the Edison Electric Institute.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Consumer Products
- Energy and Utilities
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Washington University in St. Louis
- B.S., St. Louis University
- Certified Hyperion Planning v11 Implementation Specialist
- Certified in Oracle Financial Close and Consolidation Cloud Service (FCCS)
- Certified Leader in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.0) Methodology