Bill ToebbeContact Bill Toebbe
Bill is a sales and technology leader with more than 30 years of experience in enterprise performance management (EPM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP). He guides clients across industries through process improvements that result in enhanced financial and operational performance.
Being trusted by our clients to help them navigate evolving business challenges is what defines our success.”
Bill collaborates with his clients to help them assess their performance management and financial needs. He advises organizations on a wide scope of activities aimed at transforming the finance function, including strategic planning and forecasting, financial close and consolidation, and financial reporting and analytics.
Throughout his career, Bill has:
- Led the rollout of a cloud-based budgeting and forecasting application to support the planning and forecasting needs of a global, high-growth logistics organization.
- Overseen the design, development, and deployment of a global reporting and analytic system for a Fortune 500 consumer products firm.
- Managed multiple efforts to help manufacturing organizations redesign systems and associated processes for financial accounting, strategic planning, and forecasting.
- Helped a financial services institution improve business line profitability, leveraging EPM technologies to create a central data repository and provide better insight into cost allocations.
Prior to joining Huron, Bill held a number of positions in corporate finance, financial consulting, and public accounting. He has worked with Global 1000 organizations spanning a variety of industries, including financial services, insurance, retail, transportation and logistics, telecommunications, manufacturing, and professional services.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Advisory Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
- Professional and Business Services
- Transportation and Logistics
Education & Certifications
- BBA, Northern Kentucky University
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More