Brendan McHughContact Brendan McHugh
Brendan has over 15 years of experience assisting universities, academic health centers and hospitals with enterprise resource planning (ERP) system implementations, upgrades, production support and process design.
Transformation is the commitment to continuous improvement of your organization.”
Brendan has extensive experience leading large ERP implementation teams in higher education and healthcare, managing programs to achieve delivery on time and within scope and budget. His expertise includes establishing and leading multitiered governance structures to make program decisions and resolve escalated issues; developing and managing resource plans, project plans, budgets and timelines; and building consensus among stakeholders to make informed decisions and maintain program progress.
Throughout his career, Brendan has:
- Led the implementation of Workday Financials, HCM, Payroll and Adaptive Planning at a large, public Midwest R1 land grant university, where he managed the day-to-day execution of a 200-person, multidisciplinary project team and established a governance approach with senior executive client leaders to make critical program decisions, resolve escalated issues and build cross-unit collaboration.
- Served as the program enablement leader on a Workday HCM implementation at a leading Western state university and medical center.
- Led a PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials/Supply Chain, HCM, Learning Management and InterAction Hub upgrade as well as an implementation of Huron Research Suite Grants and Agreements at a large Midwest children’s hospital.
- Served as a quality assurance (QA) Leader on a Workday HCM and Expenses implementation at a regional Midwestern medical center, where he conducted a QA assessment and presented tangible recommendations to client project management and executive leaders, which directly led to a mitigation of project risks.
Brendan holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration finance from the University of Notre Dame and is certified in Workday Financials and Workday Engagement Management (EM/PM).
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Education & Certifications
- BBA, University of Notre Dame
- Workday Financials Certified
- Workday Engagement Manager (EM/PM)
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More