Cara GribContact Cara Grib
Cara has spent more than two decades helping education, research and healthcare leaders achieve their strategic goals. She specializes in leading organizations through strategic planning, operational improvement, grants management and compliance, and large-scale technology initiatives.
Over the last two decades, Cara has helped a diverse portfolio of clients achieve strategic objectives and advance their mission. She excels in team-building to help her clients drive results. Drawing on her background in finance, research and human resources, Cara offers organizations a unique perspective on maximizing operations.
Over the course of her career, Cara has built a wealth of experience running operations and helping her clients develop innovative strategies, drive system implementations and optimize organizational design. Through numerous client engagements, she has helped leaders across research operations, finance, human resources, information technology and academic affairs execute and deliver helpful and practical solutions to fit the unique needs of their organization, offering support in the following areas:
- Leading complex, multitiered programs to modernize and improve research administration through business process and technology change.
- Developing and implementing strategic road maps for operational efficiencies in finance, human resources and information technology offices.
- Preparing for and addressing pre- and post-implementation challenges for institutions that have undergone large-scale enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
Before joining Huron, Cara served as a senior consultant at a Big Four firm working with higher education clients to implement large-scale ERP systems. She holds a bachelor of commerce degree in accounting from DePaul University.
Areas of Expertise
- Advisory Services
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Education & Certifications
- B.Com., DePaul University
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More