Cathy has nearly 30 years of experience helping clients in numerous industries to design, build and implement global, strategic enterprise resource planning solutions that modernize their finance and supply chain solutions.
A successful implementation is the result of a true collaboration with the client in which all parties are focused on the success and adoption of the software.”
Cathy is a strategic Oracle and financial solution adviser working with clients to design, build and implement global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, leveraging best-practice and industry expertise across professional services, high-tech, manufacturing, energy, distribution, biopharmaceuticals, financial services, telecommunications and consulting services. She has a passion for digital solutions that achieve the centralization of financial information and reporting, standardized practices across the organization, the reduction of manual processes, and reduced technology costs, as well as a better user experience that allows more timely access to information so that organizations can reallocate effort to analytics and business decision support.
Cathy has extensive digital transformation experience in accounting and digital transformation across Oracle Financials, project portfolio management, human capital management (HCM), supply chain, manufacturing and enterprise data management. In the past few years, this experience has broadened to several multipillar projects, including Oracle Cloud ERP applications and the enterprise performance management (EPM) suite, inclusive of Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS), Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS), and Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS), and Salesforce solutions for customer management integrations. She has implemented Oracle solutions in the U.S., Europe, South America, the Middle East, Asia, and Canada.
Throughout her career, Cathy has served as:
- The engagement lead for a $200 million online legal technology company, focused on streamlining and standardizing business processes for its complex revenue management process stream, reducing the manual analysis of millions of lines of revenue data to provide better visibility into recognized and deferred revenue.
- The engagement lead for a $38.6 million water resource management company, redesigning future business processes to utilize industry best practices; improve financial and operational efficiency while ensuring process transparency, effective controls and more timely access to information; and improve capabilities for and reallocate effort to analytics and business decision support.
- The engagement lead for a nonprofit social services, education and community development organization, to implement a holistic enterprise resource planning cloud solution that provides an integrated platform to support functional and technical business needs within financials, procurement, budgeting, contracts, real property management, asset management, and reporting and analytics. The solution led to improved business processes, greater accuracy and efficiency, the elimination of disparate systems and disconnected spreadsheets, and an overall improved user experience.
- The solution architect for a $15.5 billion credit union, leading the ERP design across a multipillar solution, including HCM, FCCS, EPBCS, Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud Service (EDMCS), and Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA). Post-implementation results included standardization across banks and subsidiaries and the modernization of financial systems to achieve federal credit union status.
Prior to Huron, Cathy served as principal consultant and director at Hitachi Consulting.
Cathy received her Bachelor of Arts from The University of Memphis. She is an Oracle Cloud ERP Financials 2021 sales specialist and an Oracle Cloud ERP 2021 solution engineer specialist.
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Technology and Analytics
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Professional and Business Services
- Financial Services
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
Education & Certifications
- B.A., The University of Memphis
- Oracle Cloud Financials 2021 Sales Specialist
- Oracle Cloud 2021 Solution Engineer Specialist