Don has more than 20 years of experience in financial system and business intelligence implementations across multiple industries. He specializes in aligning enterprise performance management (EPM) solutions with corporate directives.
Don has more than two decades of experience developing technology solutions and strategic road maps to reengineer business processes and transform finance operations and cash flow reporting structures. His clients span numerous industries, including banking, financial services, manufacturing, utilities and healthcare. He has specific expertise in financial consolidation and planning and forecasting solutions.
Throughout his career, Don has:
- Served as the solution architect for multiple financial consolidation and close cloud service engagements in the automotive, manufacturing and healthcare industries.
- Automated cash flow and enabled a two-day reduction in the close cycle as the project manager of a consolidation solution for a major utility company.
- Served as the solution architect for the software integration of data governance, consolidation, data integration, close orchestration, and planning and budgeting cloud services with multiple source systems for a major global bank.
- Created the consolidation solution for a financial services client in New York, including the full automation of data load to the source enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, a constant dollar analysis and cash flow model, and a variance analysis process leveraging Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) cell text functionality.
Don has presented at multiple user group meetings and national conferences. He was also a contributing author to the Oracle 11i Consulting Guide and was selected to participate in Hyperion’s “Top Gun” training.
Don holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Thomas More College of Liberal Arts. He is also a certified public accountant (CPA) and is certified on multiple consolidation platforms.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Financial Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Industrials and Manufacturing
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Thomas More College of Liberal Arts
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS) Certified
- Tagetik Data Model Certified