Glynn has more than 25 years of experience designing technology solutions for clients in numerous industries, with a specialty in multisite and multinational technology implementations.
People — who are your most valuable assets — need to feel empowered, supported and provided with the necessary resources to make the change real.”
Glynn has over two decades of experience architecting technology solutions for clients based on product capabilities and client needs. Over the last several years, he has advised financial services, energy and public sector clients.
Over the course of his career, Glynn has:
- Led an engagement for a midsize oil and gas transmission company, managing issues, scope creep, project timelines, risk mitigation, testing cycles and the overall team. This project resulted in increased employee engagement, improved workflow for time-sensitive processes and a robust reporting platform for operations.
- Served as engagement manager and adviser for an initiative to move a county government’s procure-to-pay department from on-premises Oracle applications to Oracle Cloud, assessing the current state and providing a road map for the transformation, resulting in faster and more diverse, and thus stable, procurement.
- Managed an Oracle Cloud implementation for a midsize financial institution, enabling applications for financials, project management, accounts payable, fixed assets and expense management. The project resulted in a scalable back-office financial management tool, enabling the company to accurately report data to stakeholders and senior management. The initiative also introduced virtual credit card for payments to suppliers, which resulted in a reduced carbon footprint and quicker payments to suppliers.
Prior to Huron, Glynn served as senior manager at Hitachi Consulting, financial support systems administrator at DS Waters and customer service supervisor at Kentwood Springs, a home water delivery service.
Glynn attended the University of Louisiana at Lafayette for his undergraduate studies and studied small business management at Kaplan University. He is certified in Oracle Education, Release 11i (financials, accounts receivable, inventory, order management, customer relationship management, advanced pricing, tutor modules). Glynn is certified by Development Dimensions International as a leadership development training facilitator.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Organizational Transformation
- Technology Operations and Strategy
- Consumer Products
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial Services
- Professional and Business Services
Education & Certifications
- Development Dimensions International Certified Facilitator