Jennifer has more than 20 years of experience helping higher education organizations improve strategy and operations to enhance performance and maximize the effective use of funds and campus resources.
Data-informed assessment allows you to make prudent decisions today and provides you with the tools for long-term transformation that is in concert with your institutional strategic plan, mission, and vision.”
Jennifer provides higher education administration expertise to clients, enabling them to improve employee and student experience and transform strategic planning, budgeting, and administrative and organizational design.
Throughout her career, Jennifer has:
- Led financial assessment projects at public tier-one research (R1) universities, private Northeastern research and liberal arts universities, public institutions, and a community college system, identifying revenue-generating opportunities and providing recommendations for annual recurring savings ranging from $10 million to $130 million. Functional areas assessed included shared services opportunities, human resources, facilities, information technology, research, enrollment management, finance and budget, auxiliaries, and communications.
- Developed recommendations to assist a public R1 Southeastern university, two public Southern R2 universities, and a community college system to optimize their allocation of space across instructional and administrative uses.
- Led a financial administrative restructure design and implementation for a state system composed of four institutions and the system office, leading to $4 million in annual recurring savings. She redesigned the organizational structure and business processes to eliminate role fragmentation and create specialized, institutional strategic finance units and a financial operations center.
Prior to joining Huron, Jennifer served as president and area manager of St. Paul’s School of Nursing in Queens and Staten Island, New York. She was responsible for the budgeting and management of multimillion-dollar facilities, strategic planning, and meeting accreditation, state, and federal higher education compliance regulations.
Jennifer earned a Bachelor of Arts from Grove City College.
Jennifer has spoken at industry events hosted by the Southern Association of College and University Business Officers (SACUBO), SSON, and APPA.
Areas of Expertise
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Organizational Design and Alignment
- Organizational Design and Development
- Organizational Transformation
- Performance Improvement
- Performance Improvement Implementation
- Strategic Planning
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Grove City College