Kelli has more than 20 years of consulting and industry experience in supplier information management, sourcing, contracting, procurement, payables, corporate cards, travel, and expense management. Her expertise is in organizational and operational procurement transformation, procurement technology implementation, travel and expense program improvement, and strategic sourcing.
Procurement excellence is pivotal to strong financial stewardship, risk management, operational efficiency, and customer satisfaction.”
Kelli provides procurement expertise to higher education and other industry clients, enabling them to be more effective.
Throughout her career, Kelli has:
- Managed supplier information, sourcing, contracting, procurement, accounts payable, travel, expense, and one card resources for a top 15 tier-one research (R1) institution, responsible for all policies, processes, people, and technologies to support each function.
- Led more than 30 procurement operational assessments in the higher education sector focused on process improvement, policy revision, organizational transformation, and technology enablement.
- Led business case development for multiple clients related to new procurement technology or technology enhancements.
- Led multiple procurement technology implementations across the source-to-settle process.
Prior to joining Huron, Kelli served as senior director of purchasing and payment services and chief procurement officer at Vanderbilt University. She was a procurement consultant at Huron and Siemens AG prior to her role at Vanderbilt.
Kelli earned a Master of Business Administration from DePaul University and a Bachelor of Arts from Harding University.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Operations
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Organizational Transformation
- Performance Improvement
- Spend Management
- Public Sector
Education & Certifications
- MBA, DePaul University
- B.A., Harding University