Philip InfurnaContact Philip Infurna
Philip is a technology leader with nearly two decades of experience helping universities and academic health centers transform their research administration functions.
Philip brings more than two decades of expertise to his work with leading research universities and academic health centers. He specializes in guiding institutions through long-term planning, process improvement and complex system implementations to elevate their research administration, compliance and analytics operations.
Over the course of his career, Philip has:
- Led strategic planning and program management for multiple research and compliance software initiatives at public and private universities.
- Worked with both education and healthcare leadership teams to assess their current technology environments and build multiyear road maps for prioritizing and optimizing new system investments.
- Managed the implementation and integration of grants management systems that provide research institutions with more efficient access to funding information and opportunities.
Prior to joining Huron, Philip spent six years at Partners HealthCare where he was responsible for helping clients implement custom and vendor research administration solutions.
Areas of Expertise
- Huron Research Suite
- Research Technology Systems
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Boston College
- B.S., Syracuse University
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More