Amit specializes in global business transformation, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and cloud migration strategies for clients across a breadth of industries, including energy and utilities, financial services and healthcare.
Amit has nearly 25 years of experience in finance, consulting, practice development, business unit profit and loss (P&L) management, C-level advisory, and client service, including global enterprise design, business process reengineering, accounting, finance and audit. His extensive experience includes:
- Helping clients implement best-in-class processes aided by modern ERP solutions and successfully developing information technology and business strategies (including mergers and acquisitions) to support these transformations.
- Working with complex multigeneration and multiphase migrations of business processes and ERP systems.
- Providing consulting expertise through total cost of ownership and cloud migration assessments; process and ERP improvement and implementations; and end-to-end integration of client systems and platforms.
Amit holds an MBA in accounting from Bryant University and an MBA in international business from Johnson & Wales University.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Professional and Business Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial Services
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Life Sciences
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Bryant University
- MBA, Johnson & Wales University