Don is an executive systems strategist who specializes in providing digital transformational business solutions that are focused on enhancing an organization’s competitiveness as well as growth and operational efficiencies. These solutions enable management through advanced business modeling, predictive analytics and operational excellence, utilizing the latest digital technologies in the areas of business intelligence (BI), enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM) and human capital management (HCM). Don has more than 20 years of experience serving clients in multiple industries, including retail and commercial banking, capital markets, insurance and manufacturing.
Successful transformation requires modernizing an organization’s capabilities to enhance competitiveness and better serve customers.”
Don has spent more than two decades providing advisory and implementation services to help clients navigate functional, process and technology transformations. He has a depth of expertise in helping organizations elevate their office of finance and business units through improved financial and regulatory reporting, managerial reporting and analytics, budgeting and forecasting, profitability reporting, risk reporting, and analytics, data management and governance processes.
Throughout his career, Don has:
- Transformed a top 20 U.S. bank’s controllership, financial planning and analysis, and risk processes, modernizing the organization’s capabilities for annual planning, periodic forecasting, financial consolidations, statutory and regulatory reporting, stress testing and master data management.
- Established driver-based forecasting processes that delivered store-level analytics, comparability and transparent performance reporting for a major global fashion retailer.
- Served as the lead information delivery architect for a top 10 U.S. insurance organization, where he engaged in a multimillion-dollar initiative to transform its finance organization over several years.
- Led an initiative to provide both corporate- and operational-level financial and managerial reporting and analytics to a leading natural resources organization, developing solutions to deliver consolidated financial results, planning and forecasting capabilities.
Don holds a bachelor’s degree in management information systems from the University of Dayton and a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in finance from Wright State University.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Services
- Consumer Products
- Energy and Utilities
- Industrials and Manufacturing
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Wright State University
- B.S., University of Dayton