Mahesh is a senior consulting and technology leader with more than 20 years of experience guiding global organizations through digital transformation efforts.
Mahesh has over two decades of experience advising organizations around the world on ways to evolve their information technology (IT) and business operations. He is an accomplished technology strategist and consultant with deep expertise in enterprise resource planning (ERP), cloud implementations, automation and data management.
Mahesh has led digital transformation, application modernization, strategic intellectual property planning, road map development and IT operations programs for more than two dozen organizations, including many clients in the Fortune 500. Throughout his career as a trusted adviser, he has:
- Managed large teams responsible for multimillion-dollar technology transformation initiatives spanning software selection, implementation, business process redesign and reporting.
- Worked with leadership teams to redefine their organizational structures in order to optimize their technology investments and increase internal agility.
- Leveraged existing and emerging technologies, uncovering opportunities and directing trailblazing strategies to improve the operations of forward-moving companies.
- Directed innovation workshops for executive audiences to educate management teams about emerging technology trends.
Prior to joining Huron, Mahesh was a digital transformation leader with Deloitte, where he oversaw large-scale IT planning, implementation and optimization engagements as well as business development efforts.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Strategy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial Services
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Life Sciences
- Public Sector
- Transportation and Logistics
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
Education & Certifications
- Postgraduate Diploma, Mahindra Institute of Software Engineering & Management
- B.E., The University of Mumbai