Srini SoundarajanPH.D., MBA, M.S., PMP Contact Srini Soundarajan
Srini is a technology consulting leader with more than 28 years of experience working with organizations to transform their approach to enterprise resource planning (ERP) and implement the solutions using a global delivery model.
With nearly three decades of ERP consulting experience, Srini has worked with organizations around the world to transform their planning strategy and systems. As a managing director with Huron, he is responsible for ERP global delivery.
Srini has deep expertise in a variety of vendor ERP solutions, including Oracle Cloud, NetSuite, and others. Over the course of his career, he has managed large programs in the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East for organizations across the professional services, financial services, industrial, manufacturing, and consumer products industries.
Prior to his time at Huron, Srini served as senior director of global services at Kony Inc., and the head of delivery for Oracle consulting at DXC Technology. He also held the roles of program manager at KPMG, project controller at Emirates, and project lead at HCL Technologies.
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Technology and Analytics
- Organizational Transformation
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Professional and Business Services
- Financial Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
Education & Certifications
- Ph.D., Bharathiar University
- MBA, Pondicherry University
- M.S., Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- B.S., Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- Project Management Professional certification
- eCornell certification, Cornell University
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More