Srini is a technology consulting leader with more than 25 years of experience working with organizations to transform their approach to enterprise resource planning (ERP) and implement the solutions to enable it.
With more than two decades of ERP consulting experience, Srini has worked with organizations around the world to transform their planning strategy and systems. As a managing director with Huron, he is responsible for ERP sales and project delivery and oversees the project management office function for all service lines in the firm’s India location.
Srini is a subject matter expert in a variety of vendor ERP solutions from Oracle, NetSuite, Workday and others. Over the course of his career, he has managed large programs in the Americas and Europe for organizations across the financial services, industrial, manufacturing and consumer products industries.
Prior to his time at Huron, Srini was a senior director of global services at Kony Inc., and the head of delivery for Oracle consulting at DXC Technology.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Financial Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Pondicherry University
- M.S., Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- B.S., Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- Project Management Professional certification