Webinar: Intercollegiate Athletics in a New Age of Uncertainty
In this webinar, leaders from the field of intercollegiate athletics discuss the benefits and risks of athletic programs in terms of brand visibility, enrollment, student experience, campus culture, alumni engagement and fundraising.
Watch the recording for a lively and interactive discussion on the evolving nature of intercollegiate athletics programs, featuring:
- Sandy Barbour, Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics, Penn State University
- Bob Bowlsby, Commissioner, Big 12 Conference
- Jim Delany, Former Commissioner, Big Ten Conference
- Donde Plowman, Chancellor, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Stan Wilcox, Executive Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, NCAA
- Tim Walsh, Managing Director, Huron
Receive the latest insights and news from Huron’s transformation experts.